Accelerate Your Startup
Aspects of Business Plan covered
1:1 Sessions with Head, Edupreneur Village
of Users through Auro Scholar
Through our acceleration programme we aim to provide best value add to your business. We will help you create a Business Plan that wins, create Investment Pitch that gets funding and provide customer access through Auro Scholarship. Once integrated with Auro Scholar, you will be able to scale up your business through our vast education ecosystem.
Sri Aurobindo Society is a 60+ year old organisation with 300+ campuses across the world, 30 MOUs with State Goverments and CBSE, and 20 Lakh+ Teachers through the ZIIEI Programme.
The program is divided into 6 fortnights. Each fortnight covers specific areas of the business plan in the following steps:
- Introduction webinar about the specific areas of business plan; Industry experts to speak about key nuggets and answer specific questions
- Information Book (toolkit) to help you build a Business Plan
- Informative content related to each area of Business Plan
- One to one sessions with senior management of Edupreneur Village - Help you arrive at strategy for each aspect of Business Plan
- • Industry context - Information about the industry or situation within which the Problem exists
- • Problem statement - Core user need which the venture wishes to satisfy
- • User group - Target group being targeted
- • Problem depth- How deep is the problem for the defined user groups
- • Problem endurance - Why do you think the problem will exist for a long term
- • Idea Generation/ Solution Idea - Core idea to solve the problem
- • Solution Thesis - Underlying reasons due to which the solution idea above will successfully address the problem
- • Product Description - Key modules to address the problem/ MVP
- • User Journey - Flow of how user will go through different modules
- • Value Hypothesis - Likely value perception in the eyes of each user group due to which user group will use the product
- • Why Now? - Reasons why it will succeed in present social, economic, technology, regulatory or geographic environment.
- • Validation - Proof that the idea has worked elsewhere in India or outside
- • Vision - What do you really wish this product to be in the long run?
Addressable Market Size
- • Target Group - Typical profile of the TG of users who are likely to buy the offering
- • Annual Revenue per User – sales from a user in 1 year
- • Addressable Market Size calculation - Maximum potential TG users X Potential ARPU
- • Assumptions & Market growth drivers
- • Competitors – Serving the customer need with a similar product - Direct vs Indirect
- • Differentiation viz-a-viz direct competitors, offering analysis, traction & funding
- • USP/ Disruption - Whether the Solution will disrupt existing businesses in favor of itself or it will create its own niche
- • MOAT - Key accomplishments which will put your venture in a favorable or superior business position compared to competitors in the long run
- • Industry forces – Michael Porter’s 5 forces
- • Winner takes it all market or multiple players co-exist
- • Stakeholder behavior - What are the general habits or attitudes of your TG users, as per which they consume your kind of product or service?
- • Change quotient - How strongly your TG users need to change their above behavior to adopt your product?
- Revenue Model/ Pricing Structure – identifying the key sources of revenue
- Production Method - How will different product modules/offerings be created?
- Sales/ Distribution Channel - Channels to be used and method to sell through each channel
- Servicing Method - Channels to service the TG users and suppliers
- Renewal Method - How are customer contracts renewed?
- Unit Economics - Estimated numbers that show there is money to be made at unit level, ensuring scalability
- Growth Engine - How does the venture plan to grow? Examples given to explain better.
- Scalability - Whether revenues can grow faster than the cost over time
- Challenges in Business Model - Solvable difficulties in making the business model work
- Revenue Plan – step-wise arrival at revenue
- Operational Metrics & Customer Segmentation Analysis
- Sales Cohort/ Funnel Analysis
- Creating the financial model
- Product Development Plan
- • Capital stage & investment required – how to arrive at the amount
- • Valuation and its rationale
- • Fund utilization
- • Current round goals
- • Exit Strategy for investors
- Pitch Deck - The art of storytelling - what all should be included and in how-much depth
- • What all should be included and in how much depth
- • Demo Pitches
- • Do's & Don'ts in Storytelling
- • Make actual pitch to EV Investment Committee and co-investors
- • Get feedback
- • Forge relations to convert into investments
“The huge network of Edupreneur Village and their deep understanding of the K-12 and overall education domain helped us immensely in building the right strategy and scale fast.”