Edupreneur Village is an EdTech EdTech focused ecosystem, an initiative by Sri Aurobindo Society and located in New Delhi, India. Not only do we invest in EdTechstartups, we provide them all the support it takes to reach Series A stage. This includes mentoring startups and working with the startup founders to create an investible business plan, pitches deck and in-depth Information Books to make them investment ready and help make presence through the massive education ecosystem we have.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Job Application for [Position]"
- Conduct in-depth industry and competitor analysis
- Keep track of regulatory and economic environment in the startup geographies
- Keep track of the funding scenario in Edtech space
- Create research material to aid the decision making of senior management on the Investment Proposals
Partnership & Sponsorship
- Analyze the start-up business plans in detail in order to make Information Book on the companies
- Conduct regular review meetings with startup founders in order to track the business progress as per the Venture Milestones
- Research on ways to enhance business efficiency, productivity and business prospects portfolio companies
- Manage the forensic examination of the companies, to be done by external CAs
- Planning, development, and management of partnership strategy
- Cultivate sponsorship, identify key players and generate interest for programs & events
- Maintain an ongoing relationship with current partners and offer new ways to grow the partnership
- Produce information materials related to on-ground outreach and social media communication
- Foster collaborative cross-functional working relationships with different stakeholders with respect to fundraising/investment
- Gain and maintain engagement with investors
- Create and maintain a database of prospective funders of scholarship and ensure their conversion
- Develop and deliver strong communications in various formats to a variety of audiences including to keep audiences engaged and informed
- Graduate/Post Graduate with 1-5 years of experience in Business Research/ Business Analysis/Venture Capital/ Operations
- High proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power-point
- High command in English Communication
- Experience in handling data sets
- Proficiency in secondary research through the internet
- Highly analytical mind with critical thinking ability
- Blue sky thinker
Learning Avenues & Outcomes
- Take part in the day-to-day activities and overall coordination
- Research on innovation in the education sector and identify startups in India on these lines
- Assist the investment team in creating investment collaterals
- Learn to work on strategy, planning & operations to successfully deliver the project
- Opportunity to regularly interact and coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure program performance. Look for newer avenues of partnerships and bring the same to the leadership team for further action.
- Willingness & passion to learn and explore the education & startup ecosystem
- High command in English Communication
- Good in Internet Search, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
Responsibilities & Experience
- 0-1 year of experience required
- Knowledge of PHP web frameworks such as CodeIgniterLaravel
- Ability to understand Core PHP and can develop own library and framework
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- A clear understanding of database design and implementations (MySQL 5)
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3 and have the ability to design responsive web layouts.
- Proficient understanding of MVC design patterns and OOPS
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Obsessed about code quality, automated testing, continuous integration, code reviews, and documentation
- Open to learn new technologies
- Collaborate with founders, product management and engineering team to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Research, analyse user feedback & activity and iterate it to enhance the user experience
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- 0-1 year experience with a strong portfolio in Android apps.
- Have in-depth knowledge of graphic design fundamentals like layouts, colour theory, visual hierarchies, typography
- Be well versed with Material Design and the platform adaptation for Android apps
- Be obsessed with details and have an eye for good design
- Be enthusiastic about working with and fixing an existing design language
- Be able to establish and maintain visual design and copywriting guidelines
- Have experience using tools such as Sketch (mandatory), Illustrator, Principle,InVision etc.
- Be able to collaborate closely with business stakeholders and front-end developers.
- Have a basic understanding of front-end development (HTML/CSS)
If you do not see your desired position above or wish to pursue internship with us, please drop us an email at email@example.com along with your cover letter/resume, and we shall get back to you soon.