Ed-Tech Startups Registered
Business Plan Submissions
Startups Selected in Round 1
Startups Selected for The Final Battle
The Final Battle
Edupreneur Village Funding Marathon is an investment marathon for aspiring and early stage EdTech Entrepreneurs, focused on supporting entrepreneurs addressing the core problems in the EdTech Sector. It aims at identifying and supporting innovative solutions that can significantly lift the education system or address pressing problems in the overall learning ecosystem of India.
- Be a part of a community of EdTech stakeholders (EdTech& e-learning startup founders, angel investors, VCs, publishers, institution owners & heads, educators, etc.).
- At Eduprenuer Village we don’t believe in Spray & Pray approach, but try to provide all the support that entrepreneurs need.
- Being backed up by Sri Aurobindo Society which has a 60+ year legacy and deep focus on Education Transformation, we bring in the industry expertise as well as a huge network of schools, teachers & students through the flagship program – Zero Investment Initiative in Education (ZIIEI) – link
- Along with providing capital, we provide access to a large pool of customers through Auro Scholar (link), which is a micro scholarship platform aimed at improving the learning outcomes of students continuously.
- We also collaborate with different stakeholders to provide all necessary exposure required by a start-up.
Edupreneur Village is backed by Sri Aurobindo Society, Puducherry. Sri Aurobindo Society has been awarded the status of organization of national importance by Government of India. With nearly 60-year legacy and 300+ centres around the world, the Society has a deep focus on Education Transformation, in addition to multiple other Social Objectives.
Shri Prakash Javadekar, Hon'ble Minister of Environment, Forest and Climate Change and Minister of Information and Broadcasting, ex-Union Minister of Human Resource Development, Government of India, appreciates Edupreneur Village Fund through this video.
He commends the efforts of education entrepreneurs bringing about a revolution in education industry of India!
Edupreneur Village is India's 1st Education focused early stage VC Fund which aims to identify, fund and support the most disruptive education startup ideas that have potential to become billion dollar ventures. We believe, these successful ventures will then transform the education industry!
- 36 % Students & 64% Non – Students
- 47% Idea Stage & 53% Venture Stage